Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Mess

So I have a question.  Did anyone notice the blog name change? Probably not because I think only 2 people look at this blog once every month.  Oh well, it's easier for me to write if I feel like I am talking to someone.  Which explains why I always seem to be addressing someone on this blog.  Yes, I am talking to you random citizen in the back row.
Back to name change. I get distracted a lot don't I?  Maybe I have ADHD?  (I'll have to ask my mother if she has been keeping secrets...)
ok name change. The old name of this blog was No Regrets, which describes how I am trying to live my life. Living it completely with no regrets.  And I do love that.  But it also failed to describe the reality of exactly how my life is.  My life is completely hectic.  It is crazy and I often find myself falling down into craziness with it.  I am a mess and my life is a mess.  But that is what I love about it.  All of that craziness is what makes it possible for me to add pages and chapters to the story of my life.  It is what turns it from a simple ordered list to a tale with excitement, grief, terror, happiness, and love.  My life is beautiful and I wouldn't change anything about it.  And the more I realize this simple fact, the more I get to that point of no regret.  Hence, the name change.
I want to live my life knowing there is always something around the corner; a new story.  An adventure.  And even though some adventures are hard, they are always worth it.  

I found this quote on Pinterest the other day, 
This is kind of how I want to be.  It might not make sense but in this quote I see twinkling lights, someone with sparkling eyes and a lasting smile.  It is someone who I want to become, someone who never lets a day go to waste and make the best of everything.


And the good new is, i'm getting closer and closer everyday :)

1 comment: