Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hallelujah

Music is a huge part of my life and pretty much always will be.  It stirs up emotions in me that I didn't know even existed; which all those who know me will agree, is saying a lot.  I just love the fact that it can touch people in a way that nothing else can.  Anyway, every week I find a new "favorite" song.  One that ill listen to over and over again, driving everyone around me crazy in the process.  And this weeks song is "Hallelujah" by Kate Voegele.  Okay, I know what you're thinking; everyone has already heard this song a million times and don't really feel like making it a million and 1. I understand, I really do, but don't completely shoot me down yet.  Because for some reason, when I head this song, it hooked me.  It was like I physically could not stop listening to this song.  So, even though I'm probably just crazy, please humour me and give it a shot.  Then let me know what you think after.

3 comments:

  1. Well, this song made Beckett cry but only because I was playing it and he wanted COMPLETE SILENCE while drinking his bottle. I love this song! You should check out the version by Jeff Buckley. Give your family my love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! Way to take the bull by the "ears!" LOVE THIS! Now this is the Andee I know!! I am just so dang proud of you! You never cease to amaze me! I totally agree with you on music and emotions! So true! I especially love how your motto is Live Happy with NO Regrets! And by the way.. you are going to make those dreams a reality! I KNOW it! Don't you dare slack off on this blog! YOU CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you decided to do this blog! I will definitely be checking in on you. And I do love this song (once I stopped thinking about Shrek -- dang parenting!)

    ReplyDelete